Hello, 06sulraj is here.

Go down

Hello, 06sulraj is here.

Post by 06sulraj on Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:10 pm

Just to confirm that I joined this site for love and support. Hopefully, more people join this with fun. <3 sunny Basketball cheers farao
avatar
06sulraj
Newcomer
Newcomer

Posts : 6
Points : 9
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2015-04-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello, 06sulraj is here.

Post by Bleedz on Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:27 pm

Welcome
Bleedz
Bleedz
Newcomer
Newcomer

Posts : 14
Points : 16
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2015-04-18
Location : Tsukuyomi realm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello, 06sulraj is here.

Post by The Zealot on Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:51 pm

Dat sulraj
The Zealot
The Zealot
Rookie
Rookie

Posts : 67
Points : 107
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2014-08-03
Age : 23
Location : The Trap

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello, 06sulraj is here.

Post by Bling Kai on Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:59 pm

Hopefilly only the good members join dis bitch.
Bling Kai
Bling Kai
Newcomer
Newcomer

Posts : 9
Points : 10
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2014-09-29
Age : 23
Location : Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello, 06sulraj is here.

Post by Villain55 on Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:09 pm

Bling Kai wrote:Hopefilly only the good members join dis bitch.


Lol yeah, you should ask, you hang out with some cool people my boy
Villain55
Villain55
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 58
Points : 78
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2014-08-03
Age : 22
Location : In Jail

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello, 06sulraj is here.

Post by Bling Kai on Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:12 pm

Villain55 wrote:
Bling Kai wrote:Hopefilly only the good members join dis bitch.


Lol yeah, you should ask, you hang out with some cool people my boy

Ok whenever I got the free time I'll look for recruits.
Bling Kai
Bling Kai
Newcomer
Newcomer

Posts : 9
Points : 10
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2014-09-29
Age : 23
Location : Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello, 06sulraj is here.

Post by Villain55 on Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:20 pm

Bling Kai wrote:
Villain55 wrote:
Bling Kai wrote:Hopefilly only the good members join dis bitch.


Lol yeah, you should ask, you hang out with some cool people my boy

Ok whenever I got the free time I'll look for recruits.


Hells yh brotha
Villain55
Villain55
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 58
Points : 78
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2014-08-03
Age : 22
Location : In Jail

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello, 06sulraj is here.

Post by Bling Kai on Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:44 pm

Villain55 wrote:
Bling Kai wrote:
Villain55 wrote:
Bling Kai wrote:Hopefilly only the good members join dis bitch.


Lol yeah, you should ask, you hang out with some cool people my boy

Ok whenever I got the free time I'll look for recruits.


Hells yh brotha

You are starting to sound like me lol.
Bling Kai
Bling Kai
Newcomer
Newcomer

Posts : 9
Points : 10
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2014-09-29
Age : 23
Location : Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello, 06sulraj is here.

Post by Villain55 on Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:50 pm

Bling Kai wrote:
Villain55 wrote:
Bling Kai wrote:
Villain55 wrote:
Bling Kai wrote:Hopefilly only the good members join dis bitch.


Lol yeah, you should ask, you hang out with some cool people my boy

Ok whenever I got the free time I'll look for recruits.


Hells yh brotha

You are starting to sound like me lol.


Lol damn it
Villain55
Villain55
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 58
Points : 78
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2014-08-03
Age : 22
Location : In Jail

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello, 06sulraj is here.

Post by The Zealot on Mon May 04, 2015 2:33 am

Lol vill sounds like bling kai ^^^ leeeeeeel
The Zealot
The Zealot
Rookie
Rookie

Posts : 67
Points : 107
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2014-08-03
Age : 23
Location : The Trap

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello, 06sulraj is here.

Post by Chibiusa on Tue May 05, 2015 10:07 pm

06sulraj wrote:Just to confirm that I joined this site for love and support. Hopefully, more people join this with fun. <3 sunny Basketball cheers farao

We gonna get BIG

_________________
Chibiusa
Chibiusa
Female Of The Month | Newcomer
Female Of The Month | Newcomer

Posts : 32
Points : 49
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2015-05-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello, 06sulraj is here.

Post by Sir Derp Obito on Wed May 06, 2015 1:16 am

>>INSERT CHIBI SASUKE/ITACHI PIC HERE<<
Sir Derp Obito
Sir Derp Obito
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 27
Points : 9999
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2015-04-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello, 06sulraj is here.

Post by biggerblackerdeck on Wed May 06, 2015 1:24 am

Really high expectations with this post
biggerblackerdeck
biggerblackerdeck
Newcomer
Newcomer

Posts : 7
Points : 13
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2015-05-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello, 06sulraj is here.

Post by The Zealot on Wed May 06, 2015 1:36 am

Lol dat ava creepy af
The Zealot
The Zealot
Rookie
Rookie

Posts : 67
Points : 107
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2014-08-03
Age : 23
Location : The Trap

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello, 06sulraj is here.

Post by biggerblackerdeck on Wed May 06, 2015 1:48 am

let it haunt your dreams and curse your children
biggerblackerdeck
biggerblackerdeck
Newcomer
Newcomer

Posts : 7
Points : 13
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2015-05-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello, 06sulraj is here.

Post by Sir Derp Obito on Wed May 06, 2015 2:04 am

Zeal wrote:Lol dat ava creepy af

My avy?
Sir Derp Obito
Sir Derp Obito
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 27
Points : 9999
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2015-04-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello, 06sulraj is here.

Post by The Zealot on Wed May 06, 2015 2:35 am

;( Ima dream about it tonight QQ
The Zealot
The Zealot
Rookie
Rookie

Posts : 67
Points : 107
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2014-08-03
Age : 23
Location : The Trap

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello, 06sulraj is here.

Post by The Zealot on Wed May 06, 2015 7:13 pm

Sir Derp Obito wrote:
Zeal wrote:Lol dat ava creepy af

My avy?

No the dude biggerblackerdeck
The Zealot
The Zealot
Rookie
Rookie

Posts : 67
Points : 107
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2014-08-03
Age : 23
Location : The Trap

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello, 06sulraj is here.

Post by Angelofchaos on Wed May 06, 2015 8:44 pm

The Zealot wrote:Lol dat ava creepy af
lol im done and welcome
Angelofchaos
Angelofchaos
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 28
Points : 38
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2014-08-02
Age : 19

View user profile http://animeregion.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello, 06sulraj is here.

Post by The Zealot on Wed May 06, 2015 9:35 pm

Angelofchaos wrote:
The Zealot wrote:Lol dat ava creepy af
lol im done and welcome

Nice your back alright we need your Site Admin Privileges to further edit the site
The Zealot
The Zealot
Rookie
Rookie

Posts : 67
Points : 107
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2014-08-03
Age : 23
Location : The Trap

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello, 06sulraj is here.

Post by 06sulraj on Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:47 pm

Lol, sorry for the late reply. I wouldn't think anyone would comment.
avatar
06sulraj
Newcomer
Newcomer

Posts : 6
Points : 9
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2015-04-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello, 06sulraj is here.

Post by Minatoxx on Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:15 pm

06sulraj wrote:Lol, sorry for the late reply. I wouldn't think anyone would comment.

Did you think anyone would reply to you ? Lol .
Minatoxx
Minatoxx
Newcomer
Newcomer

Posts : 4
Points : 10
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2014-08-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello, 06sulraj is here.

Post by 06sulraj on Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:47 pm

Minatoxx wrote:
06sulraj wrote:Lol, sorry for the late reply. I wouldn't think anyone would comment.

Did you think anyone would reply to you ? Lol .
Haha, yes! Sorry again. Wink So, I took my final leave and went for the perma banned. I saved the post Takeh posted because I didn't want to post porn. ¬___¬ NB just lost it's touch and I can't stand it anymore.
avatar
06sulraj
Newcomer
Newcomer

Posts : 6
Points : 9
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2015-04-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello, 06sulraj is here.

Post by Minatoxx on Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:16 pm

06sulraj wrote:
Minatoxx wrote:
06sulraj wrote:Lol, sorry for the late reply. I wouldn't think anyone would comment.

Did you think anyone would reply to you ? Lol .
Haha, yes! Sorry again. Wink So, I took my final leave and went for the perma banned. I saved the post Takeh posted because I didn't want to post porn. ¬___¬ NB just lost it's touch and I can't stand it anymore.

Yeah lol , well welcome !

Quick question , what did takeh and you post ?
Minatoxx
Minatoxx
Newcomer
Newcomer

Posts : 4
Points : 10
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2014-08-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello, 06sulraj is here.

Post by 06sulraj on Mon Aug 31, 2015 11:01 am

Minatoxx wrote:
06sulraj wrote:
Minatoxx wrote:
06sulraj wrote:Lol, sorry for the late reply. I wouldn't think anyone would comment.

Did you think anyone would reply to you ? Lol .
Haha, yes! Sorry again. Wink So, I took my final leave and went for the perma banned. I saved the post Takeh posted because I didn't want to post porn. ¬___¬ NB just lost it's touch and I can't stand it anymore.

Yeah lol , well welcome !

Quick question , what did takeh and you post ?
Haha, I am going to PM it right now. Wink Embarassed bounce Basketball lol! lol! lol! farao
avatar
06sulraj
Newcomer
Newcomer

Posts : 6
Points : 9
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2015-04-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello, 06sulraj is here.

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum