Naruto Gaiden has promise

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Naruto Gaiden has promise

Post by Chibiusa on Sat May 02, 2015 7:42 pm



This page lets us know we're in for a ride, guys!

Can't wait to see where this goes

_________________
avatar
Chibiusa
Female Of The Month | Newcomer
Female Of The Month | Newcomer

Posts : 32
Points : 49
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2015-05-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Naruto Gaiden has promise

Post by Villain55 on Sat May 02, 2015 7:50 pm

I think starting it off with rekting sakura character and making ss seem worst was really good start

_________________
avatar
Villain55
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 58
Points : 78
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2014-08-03
Age : 21
Location : In Jail

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Naruto Gaiden has promise

Post by Chibiusa on Sat May 02, 2015 7:53 pm

Villain55 wrote:I think starting it off with rekting sakura character and making ss seem worst was really good start

That was a good way to wrangle in the readers lol now ppl are more excited than ever for chapter 2

If the spoilers are reliable, it seems like Sarada's heritage is being called into question even more. Kishi better be taking this overboard for a good reason

_________________
avatar
Chibiusa
Female Of The Month | Newcomer
Female Of The Month | Newcomer

Posts : 32
Points : 49
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2015-05-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Naruto Gaiden has promise

Post by Villain55 on Sat May 02, 2015 7:58 pm

Chibiusa wrote:
Villain55 wrote:I think starting it off with rekting sakura character and making ss seem worst was really good start

That was a good way to wrangle in the readers lol now ppl are more excited than ever for chapter 2

If the spoilers are reliable, it seems like Sarada's heritage is being called into question even more. Kishi better be taking this overboard for a good reason


Yeah, he's good with the twist and turns xD he knows how to get people's attention. Even though he usually messes it up a portion of the time.

_________________
avatar
Villain55
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 58
Points : 78
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2014-08-03
Age : 21
Location : In Jail

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Naruto Gaiden has promise

Post by Chibiusa on Sat May 02, 2015 8:00 pm

Villain55 wrote:
Chibiusa wrote:
Villain55 wrote:I think starting it off with rekting sakura character and making ss seem worst was really good start

That was a good way to wrangle in the readers lol now ppl are more excited than ever for chapter 2

If the spoilers are reliable, it seems like Sarada's heritage is being called into question even more. Kishi better be taking this overboard for a good reason


Yeah, he's good with the twist and turns xD he knows how to get people's attention. Even though he usually messes it up a portion of the time.

Of course he's gonna mess it up. He's gonna magically make Sarada SasuSaku child despite all the evidence against it. He not bold enough to do something as drastic as make her Karin's child even thought that would really benefit Sarada power wise in the end

_________________
avatar
Chibiusa
Female Of The Month | Newcomer
Female Of The Month | Newcomer

Posts : 32
Points : 49
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2015-05-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Naruto Gaiden has promise

Post by Villain55 on Sat May 02, 2015 8:10 pm

Chibiusa wrote:Of course he's gonna mess it up. He's gonna magically make Sarada SasuSaku child despite all the evidence against it. He not bold enough to do something as drastic as make her Karin's child even thought that would really benefit Sarada power wise in the end


True, he doesn't have the balls to do something like that, I think if he would, it would make the series a hella lot interesting in the end. I thought the ending was terrible

_________________
avatar
Villain55
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 58
Points : 78
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2014-08-03
Age : 21
Location : In Jail

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Naruto Gaiden has promise

Post by The Zealot on Sun May 03, 2015 1:11 am

Kishi is just reking his manga chapter by chapter


Last edited by Zeal on Sun May 03, 2015 3:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
The Zealot
Rookie
Rookie

Posts : 67
Points : 107
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2014-08-03
Age : 21
Location : The Trap

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Naruto Gaiden has promise

Post by Chibiusa on Sun May 03, 2015 1:15 am

Zeal wrote:Kishi is just reking his manga chapter by chapter

Fuck bitches, get money

_________________
avatar
Chibiusa
Female Of The Month | Newcomer
Female Of The Month | Newcomer

Posts : 32
Points : 49
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2015-05-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Naruto Gaiden has promise

Post by The Zealot on Sun May 03, 2015 3:17 pm

Kishi's motto ^
avatar
The Zealot
Rookie
Rookie

Posts : 67
Points : 107
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2014-08-03
Age : 21
Location : The Trap

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Naruto Gaiden has promise

Post by Sir Derp Obito on Thu May 07, 2015 1:19 am

Well it seems Sasuke can't charge his phone, lel
avatar
Sir Derp Obito
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 27
Points : 9999
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2015-04-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Naruto Gaiden has promise

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum